The holiday gatherings have begun and many people hold them even after the New Year. If you are
- Define the type of event you plan to host
- Select a date, avoiding obvious conflicts
- Identify several caterers
- Ask for references and make sure to check them
- Schedule a tasting
- Make arrangements for special accommodations such as vegetarian or kosher meals
- Address special requests
- Ask for photographs of previous events the caterer has managed
- Iron out details such as linens, flowers, and tableware
- Discuss service and staffing options
- Discuss how alcoholic drinks will be handled
- Know your budget and know what is included in the caterer's estimate.
For more information on "catering companies near me" contact Simple Fare Catering.